Finally, we are able to come back together in person!
Join Anna for a yoga practice and handbuilding workshop to learn the basics of working with clay and leave with at least 3-4 of your very own pieces.
Saturday 9th January 2021
Soul Space Wonthaggi
11:00am - 2:00pm
No previous experience with yoga or clay required - just a love and curiousity for creating. The session will use discussion and demos to develop foundational skills for building with clay to make your choice of classic ceramics, including incense holders, palo santo and jewellery dishes, and even Vulva Incense Holders if that's up your alley!
A slow yoga flow will open the workshop building an inclusive space for gentle exploration of movement, breath and creativity.
Following the workshop, your pieces will be glazed, fired and ready to collect within around 4-6 weeks.
Booking with a friend? Receive a 10% discount when you book 2 or more spaces in one transaction. Use the code DOUBLETROUBLE to redeem.
The price includes:
- 45 minute yoga practice to begin to workshop
- 2 hours of handbuilding ceramics tuition, all materials and firing costs.
- Your choice of three glaze options.
- Small class size: learn through demos and one-on-one chats
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes that you can move in.
- Clay friendly clothes (it washes out quite well, but don't come in your best finery)
- An open mind and an eagerness for creating
- Towel or apron (optional)
Refunds & Cancellations
Please choose carefully. Due to the limited class size once you've booked and paid I can only issue a refund if the course is cancelled. Refunds are not available if you change your mind or can no longer make it. You are encouraged to find a friend to take your place in the event that you cannot make it.
This workshop requires a minimum number of students to run. If the workshop doesn’t go ahead you will be issued a full refund.
Participants will be required to sign a waiver form prior to joining the yoga practice.
Your purchase is done so with acceptance of these terms.